Friday, February 19, 2010

Huntington Beach and Beyond

I just got back to Huntington Beach to work on some surfboards and fix the deck of my parents house.
I am really excited to work with Hydroflex Surfboards in Oceanside this weekend. I had lunch with Carl Ekstrom and he showed my some top secret finless design work that was amazing!!! We stopped by to see Jim Phillips and the boys up on the hill. Jimmy was working on some beautiful wood boards and some unreal five stringer logs as well. I am also going to be shaping some boards in Global Glassing over the weekend hopefully we will run into Jeff Clark and congratulate him on the big win. Crow Haley came by and we discussed some changes and new improvements to our new big wave leash so keep your eyes peeled.

No comments:

Post a Comment